Thomas Jefferson Middle School
1407 Sunset Avenue
Madera, CA 93637
Our Vision for Our School
• In the full participation of all those who have a stake in the education system.
• A quality education depends on the systems of a school, not on individual administrators, teachers, staff members, students or parents.
• That the pursuit of quality anticipates change in strategic planning efforts, including changes in educational requirements.
• That innovation is making meaningful changes to improve an organization’s services and processes.
• That an organization should be structured in such a way that innovation becomes part of the culture and daily work.
• Organizations depend upon the measurement and analysis of performance.
• Data analysis is used to improve operations and establish “best practices.”
• The school culture strives to instill in students, parents and teachers trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, caring, and citizenship.