Tired of reading on screen or dealing with connectivity issues?
Check out a book from the DESMOND LIBRARY!
- Browse the catalog for a book https://search.follettsoftware.com/metasearch/ui/61998
- In the upper right corner click "LOG IN"
- "Sign in with Google"
- Search for books by title, genre or browse the different categories. If the book is currently available it will be green and say "IN" in the corner.
- When you find a book you like, click on the book cover.
- Click on the "HOLD" button.
- The librarian will get a notice of your request. It will be processed and checked out to you.
- The librarian will call you out of class to give you the books or you can come by the library.
Welcome to the