• Submit a Question to Madera Unified
    Before you submit your question to the Madera Unified School District, please read the list of frequently asked questions below to see if your query is covered. If it is not, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the appropriate link to submit your question.

    Frequently Asked Questions


     If you have a specific question or concern about anything related to your child’s school of attendance  Please contact that school’s main office.

    I would like a copy of my official (or unofficial) transcript

    To obtain a copy of a past transcript from any school within MUSD, please contact the district’s registar at (559) 675-4500 (ext. 232). The Office of the Registar will guide you through the process.


    I am unable to access my child's grades


    Parents will receive information about how to access student grades during the first month of school.  If you did not receive the needed information please contact your child's school of attendance.
    I would like my child to attend a different school

    If you would like to move your child to another school immediately, you’ll need to visit MUSD Student Services Department. The staff will help you complete an inter-district transfer form and explain the process for you. Student Services may be reached by calling (559) 675-4500, extension 235.


    If you wish to move your child to another school for the next school year, you will need to apply for “open enrollment.” This is done in the months of March or April by filling out an open enrollment application at the school to which you wish to move your child. For more information about open enrollment, please contact Student Services at (559) 675-4500.


    I would like to register a complaint related to my child’s school

    To discuss an issue pertaining to your child’s school, please contact the principal at your child’s school.  If you do not come to a satisfactory resolution after meeting with the principal, please contact the office of Madera Unified Chief Academic Officers at (559) 675-4500 (ext. 246).


    I have a question about an activity/event at a specific school

    Please contact that school directly. If you need contact information for a specific school, use the “Select a School” drop-down menu at the top of this page.


    If your question does not fall into any of the above FAQs, please click on the link below to submit a question to the Madera Unified School District.  Please allow at least two days for a response.


    Submit a Question to MUSD

Last Modified on June 6, 2018