Madera Adult School
2037 West Cleveland Ave
Madera, CA 93637
(559) 675 - 4425
Adult School students must be 18 years of age or older.
Enrollment is on a "First Come, First Serve" basis and is limited in some classes because of the physical facilities or type of instructional program. The following priorities are used if more students are interested in enrolling than can be accommodated.
- Priority will be given to continuing students.
- New students are required to complete a placement/assessment test in both Reading and Math prior to class enrollment. Students must have a CASAS score of 236 or higher in Reading to enroll in the High School Diploma or High School Equivalency Test (HiSET) Programs.
- Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday - Thursday: 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Office is closed on Fridays
How to Register
Adults must register in person at the Madera Adult School Administration Office or online via our school's website. The office is located on the school campus at 2037 West Cleveland Avenue, Madera, CA 93637. Class fees and materials (if applicable) can be paid for with cash, money order/cashier check, or VISA/MasterCard. Personal checks are no longer accepted.
Registering as early as possible is recommended since many classes fill up quickly and some classes have limited enrollment.
Adults interested in obtaining either a high school diploma or a HiSET certificate can schedule a counseling appointment by calling (559) 675 - 4425. You must bring an official transcript from your last school of attendance.
Classes for High School Diploma
Material Fee: FREEFor additional information, see High School Diploma under the Programs tab.
Classes for HiSET Certificate
For additional information, see HiSET Test Preparation under the Programs tab.
- The initial cost for all five (5) subject tests
- Cost for retakes of each test
Fees Subject to Change