Steps to Request Transcripts and School Records

  • Madera Unified has recently adopted an e-scripts transcript service, called Parchment, which allows us to quickly and securely send transcripts electronically to colleges and universities.

    There is no cost to current students or alumni for electronic transcript copies. Copies can be printed and mailed for a small fee.

    Please note that at this time only transcripts can be requested through this e-script service. If you need copies of other records, alumni should contact the district office at 559-416-5862 and current students should contact the school they are attending. For Special Education records, including IEP copies, please contact our Special Services department.

If you are a Madera South High School graduate or current student, use the link below

Order Credentials from Parchment

If you are a High School and would like to request student records for a transfer, use the link below

Request Student Transfer Files from Parchment