Treat others with respect; follow the Golden Rule
Be tolerant and accepting of differences
Use good manners, not bad language
Be considerate of the feelings of others
Don't threaten, hit or hurt anyone
Deal peacefully with anger, insults, and disagreements
Monday, October 17 - Friday, October 21
Early Release @ 1:10pm the Entire Week
Lincoln will be having a Parent Information meeting for it's Block L program. We will have this meeting on Thursday, October 20, at 6:00pm in the Lincoln Cafeteria. Please come and join us to hear all the exciting opportunities your child will have as part of this program. We will answer questions you might have concerning how your child can earn this Block L award at the end of the school year. Thank you for your participation.
Morning supervision begins at 7:15am; there is no supervision before that time.
The first bell rings at 7:55am, students must be in their seat by 8:00am. Students who arrive after 8:00am will be marked late and must come into the front office to get a pass.
Students may be marked truant if tardy or absent for more than any 30-minute period during the school day without a valid excuse; this includes leaving early from school.
Hats, caps, or other head coverings may be worn only outdoors to protect against harmful exposure to the sun. Dresses, skirts, and shorts must be at least mid-thigh length. Clothes must be sufficient to conceal undergarments at all times. All shoulder straps must be sufficient width to cover undergarments straps.
Sports equipment from home is not permitted on school grounds and must be kept home.
If you are interested in volunteering in the classroom or participating in any field trip be aware of a clearance that is required through MUSD in order for you to volunteer or chaperone. Applications are available in the front office.Treats cannot be delivered to classrooms until after 1:00pm. MUSD Wellness Policy encourages healthy treats and all treats must be store bought. Outside deliveries like balloons or flowers are not given to students until the end of the day!
Due to increased security measures and to ensure the safest campus environment possible:
● Parents must give written notice to the principal and the teacher 24 hours before visiting a classroom. This does not include regularly scheduled parent volunteers who will continue to sign-in in the office and pick up a volunteer sticker.
● Student drop off & pick up will be curb side only. This means that if a parent would like to go to a classroom to drop off or pick up a child they will need to come to the office for a visitor’s pass, otherwise no unauthorized adults will be permitted on campus.
● The Bus Loading Zone is for buses only, no drop off or pick up permitted in the bus-loading zone.
● All gates will be locked in the morning, except for the two front parking lot gates and the bus drop off gates, which will be locked 8:05am. Kindergarten pick-up and dismissal will be at the front Kindergarten gate ONLY.
● During after school office hours, parents must check in with the “After School” site coordinator to pick up their children.
● All classroom doors shall remain locked during the regular school day.
● The cafeteria opens at 7:15am. This is when we can provide adult supervision in the cafeteria ONLY. Please DO NOT drop your children off before this time!
Parents if you are interested in volunteering in the classroom or participating in any field trip be aware of a clearance that is required through Madera Unified School District in order for you to volunteer or chaperone. The Volunteer Application Form is located in the front office and must be filled out weeks ahead of time before any volunteering will take place. This form must be filled out every school year.
Treats cannot be delivered to classrooms until after 1:00pm. We encourage healthy treats and all treats must be store bought. Outside deliveries like balloons or flowers are not given to students until the end of the day!