English Language Advisory Council (ELAC)
The English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC) is a committee comprised of elected parents, staff, and community members specifically designated to advise school officials on English learner program services.
- The ELAC shall be responsible for advising the principal and staff on programs and services for English Learners and the School Site Council on the development of the Single School Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA).
- The ELAC shall assist the school with:
- The school’s Needs Assessment
- Understanding the school’s annual English Learner Data reports
- Ways to make parents aware of the importance of regular school attendance
ELAC Agendas and Minutes
May 11, 2022 @6PM / Click here for Minutes / Agenda
April 06, 2022 @6PM / Click here for Minutes / Agenda
***All meetings are held at 6pm in the MHS Library.