The English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC) is a committee of elected parents, staff, and community members specifically designated to advise school officials on English learner program services.
- ELAC shall be responsible for advising the principal and staff on programs and services for English Learners and the School Site Council on the development of the Single School Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA).
- The ELAC shall assist the school with:
- The school’s Needs Assessment
- Understanding the school’s annual English Learner Data reports
- Ways to make parents aware of the importance of regular school attendance
ELAC Meetings 2021-2022 Schedule