At Look at Monday:
A look at Tuesday:
Set attainable goals
Be positive and never give up
Focus on strengths
Re-registration for the 2017-2018 school year continues to be online. In order for current MUSD students to be re-registered, parents will have to have a Parent Portal account. Our Parent Resource Center is here to help Monday through Friday, 8am - 7pm. Packets for current KN-5th grade students will go home with your child the last week of school, the week of May 30th. Packets will contain information such as website, dates, and times of how and when to re-register your child(ren) for August 2017.
Congratulations, Lincoln Lions, on having almost 200 students complete the Wild About Reading Program. Soon, you will receive coupons for your free baseball tickets. Our game day will be
So, save the date!!
Parents interested in enrolling their child for the incoming 2017-2018 after school prgram may pick up an application in the front office or in the cafeteria after 2:40pm as soon as they are available. Applications are accepted on a first come first serve basis. Roll over students interested in continuing in the after school program must return applications by the deadline. Flyers with more information will go out soon.
Morning supervision begins at 7:15am; there is no supervision before that time.
The first bell rings at 7:55am, students must be in their seat by 8:00am. Students who arrive after 8:00am will be marked late and must come into the front office to get a pass.
Students may be marked truant if tardy or absent for more than any 30-minute period during the school day without a valid excuse; this includes leaving early from school.
Hats, caps, or other head coverings may be worn only outdoors to protect against harmful exposure to the sun. Dresses, skirts, and shorts must be at least mid-thigh length. Clothes must be sufficient to conceal undergarments at all times. All shoulder straps must be sufficient width to cover undergarments straps.
Sports equipment from home is not permitted on school grounds and must be kept home.
If you are interested in volunteering in the classroom or participating in any field trip be aware of a clearance that is required through MUSD in order for you to volunteer or chaperone. Applications are available in the front office.Treats cannot be delivered to classrooms until after 1:00pm. MUSD Wellness Policy encourages healthy treats and all treats must be store bought. Outside deliveries like balloons or flowers are not given to students until the end of the day!
Due to increased security measures and to ensure the safest campus environment possible:
● Parents must give written notice to the principal and the teacher 24 hours before visiting a classroom. This does not include regularly scheduled parent volunteers who will continue to sign-in in the office and pick up a volunteer sticker.
● Student drop off & pick up will be curb side only. This means that if a parent would like to go to a classroom to drop off or pick up a child they will need to come to the office for a visitor’s pass, otherwise no unauthorized adults will be permitted on campus.
● The Bus Loading Zone is for buses only, no drop off or pick up permitted in the bus-loading zone.
● All gates will be locked in the morning, except for the two front parking lot gates and the bus drop off gates, which will be locked 8:05am. Kindergarten pick-up and dismissal will be at the front Kindergarten gate ONLY.
● During after school office hours, parents must check in with the “After School” site coordinator to pick up their children.
● All classroom doors shall remain locked during the regular school day.
● The cafeteria opens at 7:15am. This is when we can provide adult supervision in the cafeteria ONLY. Please DO NOT drop your children off before this time!
Parents if you are interested in volunteering in the classroom or participating in any field trip be aware of a clearance that is required through Madera Unified School District in order for you to volunteer or chaperone. The Volunteer Application Form is located in the front office and must be filled out weeks ahead of time before any volunteering will take place. This form must be filled out every school year.
Treats cannot be delivered to classrooms until after 1:00pm. We encourage healthy treats and all treats must be store bought. Outside deliveries like balloons or flowers are not given to students until the end of the day!