Click on the Image above to access our Family Resource Guide.
The Family Resource Guide contains the following information:
- Information and Guidance to returning to school during COVID-19
- Community Resource Directory
- Education - Guidance for parents and Guardians
- Distance Learning Expectations
- State Priorities for Reopening Schools
- At-home learning resources for students
- Food Resources
- Parent Resources and Online Classes
- Low-Cost Internet
- Children and /Child Care Services
- 2020/21 Student Registration
- Social Emotional Resources
- Energy Assistance
- Online Safety Tips for Children
MUSD Family Resource Guide
Madera Unified School District believes that family and community engagement is a fundamental component of student success and achievement. When district and school staff build authentic relationships and encourage collaboration, it creates a culturally responsive mindset, which fosters trust and produces opportunities to partner with families and the community in ways that support both the academic success and the social/emotional wellness of every student.
Included in this Family Guide are information and several resources and helpful strategies and activities that families can use at home.