Transcripts & Record Requests

  • Normal processing time is 3-5 business days. If you have any questions please contact the Registrar in the Student Services department at 559-416-5858. You may also send an e-mail to to request information or assistance.

  • OPTION 1: School Order Links for Parchment

    Madera Unified has adopted an e-scripts transcript service, called Parchment, which allows us to quickly and securely send transcripts electronically.

    You will need to create a free account. Electronic transcripts (e-scripts) are free to both current and former students. Electronic transcripts can be sent to yourself, employers, and colleges. Printed and mailed copies can also be requested for a small fee. If printed copies are required, but the shipping fee is a hardship, please contact our office for assistance.

    Records accessible through Parchment:

    • High School Transcript requested by Students and Graduates (free)
    • Immunization Record ($4.40 fee)
    • Third-Party Education Verifications ($17.75 fee)
    • Third-Party Transcript Requests ($4.40 fee)

    If you need copies of other records, alumni should contact the district office at 559-416-5862 (see below) and current students should contact the school they are attending. For Special Education records, including IEP copies, please contact our Special Services department.

    Third-party/education verification requests can also be requested through

    For instructions on how to place an order through Parchment, please review this flyer. 

  • Madera High SchoolIf you are a Madera High School graduate or current student, use this link:

Order Credentials from Parchment
  • Madera South LogoIf you are a Madera South High School graduate, use this link:

Order Credentials from Parchment
  • Furman High School LogoIf you are Furman High School graduate or student, use this link:

Order Credentials from Parchment
  • Mountain Vista School LogoIf you are a Mountain Vista High School graduate or student, use this link:

Order Credentials from Parchment
  • Eastin Arcola LogoIf you are an Eastin-Arcola High School graduate or current student, use this link:

Order Credentials from Parchment
  • Torres High School LogoIf you are a Matilda Torres High School graduate or student:

Order Credentials from Parchment
  • Ripperdan LogoIf you are Ripperdan High School or Ripperdan Community Day School graduate:

Order Credentials from Parchment

    If you attended Madera Adult School, please read the information below. Not all requests can be processed through Parchment at this time.

    For GED Test Records -  Years 1966 to 2001 only--Please contact the Madera Adult School directly. There is a $5.00  (Cash/Cashiers Check Only) if requested by the examinee. There is no fee if requested by an institution or agency. Please contact: Madera Adult School @  (559) 675-4425

    For all other GED requests, after 2001 please visit GED testing service website : ( and click on "Grads and Transcripts."

    If you took the HISET exam, please contact the exam coordinator for instructions on how to request these records or visit the HiSET website (

    If you graduated with a diploma from the Madera Adult School, you can request copies of your transcripts using the link below:

    Adult School Logo

Order Credentials from Parchment
  • OPTION 2: For all other records or requests, please follow the instructions listed below:

    Instructions to request your school records

    1. Fill out Request for Student Records form (click on the link to download the form. The file includes both English and Spanish).
    2. Sign and date at the bottom of the request form
    3. Send a copy of your ID (Drivers License, State ID, or Birth Certificate)*required if we are not mailing/releasing to an educational institution*
      • Scan: email form to
      • Fax: 559-661-2005, Attn: Registrar, Student Services
      • Mail:    Madera Unified School District  -  Student Services/Registrar  -  1820 Howard Road  -  Madera CA 93637
    4. There is no cost for the first two copies requested. Please allow up to 5 days to process this request. 

    Once received, your request may take 3-5 business days to process. Records can be mailed or e-mailed (please note only unofficial records can be emailed). If pick-up is required, please contact our office to make arrangements at 559-416-5858.



Last Modified on January 17, 2024