Transcripts & Record Requests
Normal processing time is 3-5 business days. If you have any questions please contact the Registrar in the Student Services department at 559-416-5862. If unavailable, please dial 559-416-5858 for immediate assistance. You may also send an e-mail to email@example.com to request information or assistance.
OPTION 1: School Order Links for Parchment
Madera Unified has adopted an e-scripts transcript service, called Parchment, which allows us to quickly and securely send transcripts electronically.
You will need to create a free account. Electronic transcripts (e-scripts) are free to both current and former students. Electronic transcripts can be sent to yourself, employers, and colleges. Printed and mailed copies can also be requested for a small fee. If printed copies are required, but the shipping fee is a hardship, please contact our office for assistance.
Records accessible through Parchment:
- High School Transcript-Students and Graduates (free)
- Immunization Record ($4.40 fee)
- Third-Party Education Verifications ($12.75 fee)
- Third-Party Transcript Requests ($4.40 fee)
If you need copies of other records, alumni should contact the district office at 559-416-5862 (see below) and current students should contact the school they are attending. For Special Education records, including IEP copies, please contact our Special Services department.
Third-party/education verification requests can also be requested through Parchment.com.
For instructions on how to place an order through Parchment, please review this flyer.
If you are a Madera High School graduate or current student, use this link:
If you are a Madera South High School graduate, use this link:
If you are Furman High School graduate or student, use this link:
If you are a Mountain Vista High School graduate or student, use this link:
If you are an Eastin-Arcola High School graduate or current student, use this link:
If you are a Matilda Torres High School student:
If you are Ripperdan High School or Ripperdan Community Day School graduate:
If you attended Madera Adult School, please read the information below. Not all requests can be processed through Parchment at this time.
For GED Test Records - Years 1966 to 2001 only--Please contact the Madera Adult School directly. There is a $5.00 (Cash/Cashiers Check Only) if requested by the examinee. There is no fee if requested by an institution or agency. Please contact: Madera Adult School @ (559) 675-4425
For all other GED requests, after 2001 please visit GED testing service website : (https://gedtestingservice.com)
If you took the HISET exam, please contact the exam coordinator for instructions on how to request these records.
If you graduated with a diploma from the Madera Adult School, you can request copies of your transcripts using the link below:
OPTION 2: For all other records or requests, please follow the instructions listed below:
Instructions to request your school records
- Fill out Request for Student Records form (click on the link to download the form. The file includes both English and Spanish).
- Sign and date at the bottom of the request form
- Send a copy of your ID (Drivers License, State ID, or Birth Certificate)*required if we are not mailing/releasing to an educational institution*
- Scan: email form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 559-661-2005, Attn: Registrar, Student Services
- Mail: Madera Unified School District - Student Services/Registrar - 1820 Howard Road - Madera CA 93637
- There is no cost for the first two copies requested. Please allow up to 5 days to process this request.
Once received, your request may take 3-5 business days to process. Records can be mailed or e-mailed (please note only unofficial records can be emailed). If pick-up is required, please contact our office to make arrangements at 559-416-5858.