• CAHSEE Diploma Request

    If you completed high school between 2006-2015, did not pass the CAHSEE but met all other graduation requirements, you may qualify for your diploma due to SB172. Please use the CAHSEE Diploma request form instead when submitting your request. Please follow the same process listed above for submitting your diploma request. (Spanish form: CAHSEE Request Form (Spanish))

Last Modified on September 30, 2020