Madera Unified School District (MUSD) Maintenance and Operations Department is responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of all district facilities and grounds. The department includes the entire MUSD custodial fleet, maintenance crews and grounds workers. The department is located at the Central Services building at 1205 Madera Avenue, Madera CA 93637-5123.Our goal is to maintain and improve all school district properties in a manner that supports academic success, comfort to the users and community pride in appearance.
- Customer Service: Provide excellent customer service by proactivly giving our customers what they need.
- Quality: Provide quality products and services the first time, every time, with efficient use of available resources.
- Financial Stewardship: Collaborative, responsible, effective and efficient use of funds, accountable to the taxpayers.
- Employee Satisfaction: Empowered, highly skilled, motivated and valued employees working together to create superior schools.
- Respect: We believe in treating others with professionalism and respect while supporting a culture of success, quality and innovation.
- Teamwork: To work in collaboration with all District resources and the community to further the educational and operational vision of our school board members and district administrators.
- Community: Provide buildings that are well maintained in collaboration with our neighbors to enhance our communities.