The Communications Department is responsible for the school district's overall communications, including coordination with the media, development of communication materials, and marketing strategies. The communications department manages communications materials such as the Madera Minutes, the We Believe Newspaper, staff and community newsletters, and the district's Facebook, Instagram and Twitter social media accounts.
Awarded by the California School Public Relations Association (CALSPRA)
- Communication Tactics Award for Media Relations - Brandon Leake Media Event
- Communication Tactics Award for Newsletter - We Believe Newspaper
- Communication Special Events Recognition Award - 2020 Graduation Video
- Internal Communication Campaign: Student Champion Course
- Multimedia/Visual Communication: History of Madera Unified
- General Publications: We Believe Newspaper - December 2022 Issue
Awarded by the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences (NATAS)
Do you have news to share? We want to hear about it! Parents and community members are welcome to submit photos and stories about Madera Unified programs, students, staff, and achievements to Madera Unified's Communications team. Submit information to email@example.com.
- Emmy® Nomination for Outstanding Achievement - "MUSD Senior Send-Off 2020"