How to Request a Book from the MLK Middle School Library
Slide show on how to request a book
Browse the catalog for a bookhttps://search.follettsoftware.com/metasearch/ui/67897
- Search for books by title, genre or browse the different categories by clicking on magnifying glass.
- When you find a book you like, click on the book cover, click "LOG IN"
- On the left side of the screen, "sign in with Google"
- Click the button “HOLD.”
- The librarian will get a notice of your request. It will be processed and checked out to you.
- An email will be sent to your school email address telling you your books are available for pick up. Usually the same day or within a day or two if the book is on the shelves.
- You can also return your books at the same time
Last Modified on November 28, 2022