Informational Video on COVID-19 Vaccine for Children
We understand that many parents have questions and concerns regarding the COVID-19 vaccine for children. Therefore, we have also put together this informational video in partnership with the Madera County Department of Public Health and pediatricians from Valley Children's Hospital, Camarena Health, and the Madera Family Medical Group.Important Information:
- The vaccine is the best protection against COVID-19.
- Parents, know your options and have a plan for your family.
- The Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for children ages 5 to 11 is a child-sized dose.
- Will still be a two-dose series.
- Testing has shown that vaccines are safe and very effective.
- Vaccinated children will be able to participate in more activities and attend more events.
When will the vaccine be available?
Children aged 5 and older can get a COVID-19 vaccine at their pediatrician's office, pharmacies, and other local vaccine clinics. You can find appointments here: https://myturn.ca.gov/.
Video Informativo Sobre la Vacuna COVID-19 Para Niños
Entendemos que muchos padres tienen preguntas e inquietudes con respecto a la vacuna COVID-19 para niños. Por lo tanto, hemos producido este video informativo en asociación con el Departamento de Salud Pública del Condado de Madera y los pediatras del Valley Children's Hospital, Camarena Health y Madera Family Medical Group.