Why Choose CTE?
- Madera Unified CTE programs provide a pathway for higher education and rewarding careers, where industry experts use applied academics to teach real-world skills.
- By enrolling in CTE classes students connect academics to real-world situations that can lead to employment in growing high demand fields.
- Students are given opportunities to learn through meaningful hands-on labs and work-based learning on real and simulated job sites.
- Students learn skills that are applicable in both career and college, such as problem-solving, teamwork, clearly communicating, planning, meeting deadlines, and collaborating.
- Students enrolled in CTE are increasingly high performers with higher than average graduation rates and impressive post-secondary enrollment rates.
- Opportunities to earn free college credit through high school coursework
The following are Madera Unified School District’s career school offerings:
- School of Agriculture, Science, and Engineering (Ag)
- School of Business
- School of EngineeringTechnology (ET)
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Human Services
- School of Humanities