Working in Madera UnifiedApplication InformationThank you for your interest in employment with the Madera Unified School District. To assist you, here is information relative to our application process:Please read and follow directions on the application:
- Complete all four pages of the application.
- If you are applying for an open position, a letter of interest must also accompany the application.
- The following materials must accompany your application:
- A copy of the credential(s) you currently hold
- Three letters of recommendation attesting to teaching ability
- CBEST verification
- A copy of your college transcripts.
Applications are accepted at any time. We are unable to consider unsigned or incomplete applications. Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by telephone. We will keep your file active for two years. You may send additional material to update or enhance your file at any time.CertificatedAll MUSD certificated job openings are located on the Internet at EDJOIN.org. For more information about MUSD's certificated job openings, please call the district's Department of Human Resources at (559) 675-4500 (ext. 275).
ClassifiedMadera Unified utilizes the merit system for hiring classified employees. All open-to-the-public classified positions are posted on the Internet at EDJOIN.org. For more information about MUSD's classified job openings, please call the district's Personnel Commission Department for more information.Substitute TeachingIf you are interested in applying for a Substitute Teaching Position with Madera Unifed School Distrct, applications are currenlty being accepted on EdJoin. Deadline to apply is December 17, 2021.
Last Modified on December 2, 2021