Phone: (559) 675-4500 ext. 220
Degrees and Certifications:
Area 7 Representative (Area 7 map)
Trustee Since: 2021
Term Expires: 2026
Trustee Nadeem Ahmad was appointed on June 15, 2021, to represent Area 7 of Madera Unified. This was his first term as a Board member.
Trustee Ahmad has lived in Madera for about 30 years and is a California State University, Fresno graduate. He is a business owner and has served as an active member of the Madera Chamber of Commerce since July of 2015.
Trustee Ahmad is married with children.
In 2023, Trustee Ahmad will serve the following schools:
- George Washington Elementary
- Furman Elementary (Shared with Area 2 Trustee)
In 2023, Trustee Ahmad will serve on the following advisory committees:
- Wellness Committee
- Athletics Advisory Committee
- Safety Advisory Committee
- Site Selection Committee
In 2023, Trustee Ahmad will serve on the following out-of-district committees:
- California Association of Suburban School Districts
- Madera County Arts Authority JPA (Alternate)