Phone: (559) 675-4500 ext. 220
Degrees and Certifications:
Area 7 Representative (Area 7 map)
Trustee Since: 2021
Term Expires: 2022
Trustee Nadeem Ahmad was appointed June 15, 2021, to represent Area 7 of Madera Unified. This was his first term as a Board member.
Trustee Ahmad has lived in Madera for about 30 years and is a graduate of California State University, Fresno. He is a business owner and has served as an active member of the Madera Chamber of Commerce since July of 2015.
Trustee Ahmad is married with children.
In 2021, Trustee Ahmad will serve the following schools:
- John Adams Elementary (from Area 2)
- George Washington Elementary
- Sherman Thomas Charter School (from Area 3)
In 2021, Trustee Ahmad will serve on the following advisory committees:
- Citizen's Bond Oversight Committee - Alternate
- Wellness Committee
- District Athletics Advisory Committee - Alternate
- VAPA Advisory Committee
In 2021, Trustee Ahmad will serve on the following out of district committees:
- Tri-Agency Committee - Alternate
- Madera County Arts Authority JPA - 1st Alternate